Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Excel pharma

  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30
    Liked
    2 times

    Excel pharma

    Anything ?

  2. #17
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manchester England
    Posts
    26
    Liked
    3 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    I've had the excel pharma test 400 and I'm on the super rip 200 now. Excellent results in muscle from the test 400, was like I was on heat aswe lol ???? , few weeks into my super rip and its top notch stuff mate. All in all... Good ****!

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30
    Liked
    2 times

    Excel pharma

    I no what you mean I'm like that all the time on juice lol wud bang anything haha hope I get some good gains of this 1

  4. #19
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    45
    Liked
    1 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    Where can I get a hold of this lab ? Needing some !

  5. #20
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    84
    Liked
    16 times
    I don't rate the super rip, had to switch to it from pc 1rip and it aint a patch on that. And im sure there aint no tren in there. Wouldnt use it again and wouldn't buy anything else from there range.

  6. #21
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    Did you get results from this brand just got some trenoject e150 and some trenoject a100 from this range.. Says from greece

  7. #22
    Chemically Gifted!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,588
    Liked
    196 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    Not another post on this lab! seem to be getting raised a little!

  8. #23
    Chemically Gifted!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,588
    Liked
    196 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    Quote Originally Posted by Mboo View Post
    Did you get results from this brand just got some trenoject e150 and some trenoject a100 from this range.. Says from greece
    greece means nothing! away of making authorities thinking its not uk issue!

  9. #24
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    So are you saying it's fake? People are saying their seeing results! What you mean it's getting raised?

  10. #25
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    excel what a variety in the range of products they have

    i cant remember the dosing on some of their mix blends but it seems realistically dosed where in other labs rips they state they have approx 80mg on tren and masteron and around 100mg of prop the only bit i believe is the 100mg of prop or even 120mg of prop to make up for the lack of the expensive raws like tren or masteron prop. but excel state i believe it was 50mg of tren a and 50mg of masteron prop and around 100mg of prop which sounds true and not like them companies who live up to their ingredients and dosing or even overdose then have all their products below what they state once they have got their loyal customers retained well i hope excel arent like that in the future as they are a favourite of mine atm

    only downside is their pip is quite bad but the ingredients i believe are on point

    ps we all know they are not from greece if you think they are you should stay away from steroids full stop cos you are an utter idiot

  11. #26
    Chemically Gifted!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,588
    Liked
    196 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    Thinking there legit and from Greece ! Most people if you look trying to big this lab are banned? And all with limited posts! Make your own opinion guys! I have! End of for me.
    DiamondDixie likes this.

  12. #27
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    482
    Liked
    100 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    I can vouch amd say its preffered over delta and isis in my circles

    Not used the primo or testdeca blend nor winny 50mg. But all other stuff boys have used. And top stuf.

    Heard they have orals on the way?

  13. #28
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    Quote Originally Posted by latsius View Post
    I can vouch amd say its preffered over delta and isis in my circles

    Not used the primo or testdeca blend nor winny 50mg. But all other stuff boys have used. And top stuf.

    Heard they have orals on the way?
    Great stuff

  14. #29
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Excel pharma

    Quote Originally Posted by rohmfanatic View Post
    excel what a variety in the range of products they have

    i cant remember the dosing on some of their mix blends but it seems realistically dosed where in other labs rips they state they have approx 80mg on tren and masteron and around 100mg of prop the only bit i believe is the 100mg of prop or even 120mg of prop to make up for the lack of the expensive raws like tren or masteron prop. but excel state i believe it was 50mg of tren a and 50mg of masteron prop and around 100mg of prop which sounds true and not like them companies who live up to their ingredients and dosing or even overdose then have all their products below what they state once they have got their loyal customers retained well i hope excel arent like that in the future as they are a favourite of mine atm

    only downside is their pip is quite bad but the ingredients i believe are on point

    ps we all know they are not from greece if you think they are you should stay away from steroids full stop cos you are an utter idiot
    Sorry new to this forum stuff.. When you say pip, what do you mean?

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody heard of testoject 400 by excel pharma
    By Taryn Tino in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20-12-2013, 12:46 AM
  2. excel pharma testoject 400 ?
    By Taryn Tino in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-07-2013, 12:11 PM
  3. 1kg Excel
    By engllishboy in forum Bodybuilding Warehouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-04-2012, 07:34 AM
  4. BBw excel
    By s&ccoach in forum Amino Acids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 09:53 PM
  5. EXCEL - 10% OFF!
    By BBWarehouse in forum Bodybuilding Warehouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-04-2011, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:04 PM.