Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kent / London
    Posts
    149
    Liked
    times

    Tren gains and keeping them

    Hi fellas

    I'm thinking of giving Tren another go (even though it turned me into a Hampton last time). Last time I stopped it after just 7 weeks but am thinking of trying it again but with the lower test method to see if sides are more manageable.

    Anyway question I have do any of you keep your strength and muscle fullness after you've ceased use? Providing training and diet is up to scratch?

    i do remember deflating a bit after I stopped but I personally don't think I stayed on long enough to really reap the benefits.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    2,782
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    whats a Hampton ? and I doubt you keep all of your strength gains from the cycle or everybody would be bench pressing 250kg+ after a few cycles of it

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kent / London
    Posts
    149
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by Paz1982 View Post
    whats a Hampton ? and I doubt you keep all of your strength gains from the cycle or everybody would be bench pressing 250kg+ after a few cycles of it
    Hampton wick (pr;ck). I was a moody sweaty mofo on it last time but I was having problems at work and other sh;t going on so it probably wasn't the best time to use it.

  4. #4
    Deadlift Junkie!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,104
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-Joe View Post
    Hi fellas

    I'm thinking of giving Tren another go (even though it turned me into a Hampton last time). Last time I stopped it after just 7 weeks but am thinking of trying it again but with the lower test method to see if sides are more manageable.

    Anyway question I have do any of you keep your strength and muscle fullness after you've ceased use? Providing training and diet is up to scratch?

    i do remember deflating a bit after I stopped but I personally don't think I stayed on long enough to really reap the benefits.
    I kept all my strength from tren. infact im miles stronger than what i was when i was onit 6 months ago, just started some test 400, hopefully ll get some nice size gains

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    2,782
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by mozzwigan View Post
    I kept all my strength from tren. infact im miles stronger than what i was when i was onit 6 months ago, just started some test 400, hopefully ll get some nice size gains
    how much did you put on the big 3 lifts when you where on the tren cycle ?

  6. #6
    Deadlift Junkie!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,104
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by Paz1982 View Post
    how much did you put on the big 3 lifts when you where on the tren cycle ?
    be honest m8, i was not doing much squatting then, and i only did 6-7 weeks on the tren, i put about 25kg to my bench and about 30kg to my deadlift

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    2,782
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by mozzwigan View Post
    be honest m8, i was not doing much squatting then, and i only did 6-7 weeks on the tren, i put about 25kg to my bench and about 30kg to my deadlift
    that's some going, I'll be happy if I can keep most of my strength from this first tren cycle. i'm 8 weeks in and loving it

  8. #8
    Deadlift Junkie!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,104
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by Paz1982 View Post
    that's some going, I'll be happy if I can keep most of my strength from this first tren cycle. i'm 8 weeks in and loving it
    i had enough juice for 15 weeks, i came of after 6-7 because i snapped my shoulder lol, well nearly did i ****ed my rotator cuff up

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    2,782
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by mozzwigan View Post
    i had enough juice for 15 weeks, i came of after 6-7 because i snapped my shoulder lol, well nearly did i ****ed my rotator cuff up
    what because of lifting too much with the tren ?

  10. #10
    Deadlift Junkie!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,104
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by Paz1982 View Post
    what because of lifting too much with the tren ?
    yes m8 with bad form possibly, i blaim the smith machine i was using it for shoulder pressing, NEVER AGAIN, will i use the smith machine

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    2,782
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by mozzwigan View Post
    yes m8 with bad form possibly, i blaim the smith machine i was using it for shoulder pressing, NEVER AGAIN, will i use the smith machine
    Lol I blamed a dumbell once when I nearly broke my toe, never again will I drop weights

  12. #12
    Looking Freaky
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    702
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    I feel like I still have most of my tren strength but I can't use it. It's hard to describe. I feel more fragile and less aggressive. With tren I could give it my everything and make every muscle fibre work its ass off.

  13. #13
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    AWARE AND HAPPY IN A NO JUDGEMENT DIMENSION
    Posts
    407
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyou View Post
    I feel like I still have most of my tren strength but I can't use it. It's hard to describe. I feel more fragile and less aggressive. With tren I could give it my everything and make every muscle fibre work its ass off.
    fragile and less aggressive..
    have you run adequate pct mate ?
    i felt very fragile when coming off of tren with inadequate pct ..and not running test for 2weeks afterwards ...
    Last edited by tom42021; 11-08-2013 at 10:27 PM.

  14. #14
    Deadlift Junkie!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,104
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    i felt awful on tren to be honest, i got BAD anxiety at night!

  15. #15
    Looking Freaky
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    702
    Liked
    times

    Re: Tren gains and keeping them

    Quote Originally Posted by tom42021 View Post
    fragile and less aggressive..
    have you run adequate pct mate ?
    i felt very fragile when coming off of tren with inadequate pct ..and not running test for 2weeks afterwards ...
    Nope, I'm still on test I still feel great. Fragile was exaggerated. Just feels like something is missing.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Keeping Gains
    By Trojan369 in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-09-2012, 10:50 AM
  2. Keeping my Gains
    By The Beginner in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Keeping your gains.
    By johnboy1981 in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 09:55 AM
  4. keeping gains?
    By BEEF in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 07:04 PM
  5. keeping gains after d/bol
    By neilini in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-02-2005, 10:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.2.11 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:08 PM.