Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By RS86
  • 1 Post By cris

Thread: LGD-4033

  1. #1
    Bigger Is Better
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,831
    Liked
    2151 times

    LGD-4033

    Anyone planning to run this, stuff has me really curious and logs seem pretty decent.

    I was thinking 20mg osta and 50mg S4 with 5mg of this stuff.

    The prostate reduction also has me curious for obvious reasons.

    Perhaps run this with a good ph to really ramp things up, and save the S4/Ostarine for pct?

  2. #2
    RS86
    Guest

    Re: LGD-4033

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzza View Post
    Anyone planning to run this, stuff has me really curious and logs seem pretty decent.

    I was thinking 20mg osta and 50mg S4 with 5mg of this stuff.

    The prostate reduction also has me curious for obvious reasons.

    Perhaps run this with a good ph to really ramp things up, and save the S4/Ostarine for pct?
    Def looks interesting stuff.

    Here's a link for anyone who's not too sure what this stuff is http://www.ergo-log.com/lgd4033.html
    Dazzza and Sku11fk like this.

  3. #3
    Looking Freaky
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stockton On Tees
    Posts
    763
    Liked
    470 times

    Re: LGD-4033

    Quote Originally Posted by RS86 View Post
    Def looks interesting stuff.

    Here's a link for anyone who's not too sure what this stuff is http://www.ergo-log.com/lgd4033.html


    That site is mint how did I never see it before!

    Like roid a reviews paradise

  4. #4
    RS86
    Guest

    Re: LGD-4033

    Quote Originally Posted by Sku11fk View Post
    That site is mint how did I never see it before!

    Like roid a reviews paradise
    Yeah they do some pretty good articles

  5. #5
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    109
    Liked
    31 times

    Re: LGD-4033

    boris345 has just started a log in the steroid section @Dazzza
    Dazzza likes this.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18 PM.