Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Official Matrix Nutrition Rep
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    18,083
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by small for now View Post
    Wouldnt expect it any other way lol.
    Mine will be up tonight, i think
    Excellent, drop me a pm with link when it is.

    sorry for cluttering the thread.

  2. #17
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Burton-on-trent
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    iv just email Jordan Peters hopeully will get a reply, thanks very much guys!

  3. #18
    Team Lone-Wolf
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,653
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey81 View Post
    @Pscarb doesn't chase clients they are queuing up for his time
    plus Paul is very selective of who he takes on too....if your not serious then dont waste his time as many others are waiting to be given a chance to be coached by him....

    Just to add, in general be very selective of who you work with and whether they will work to your needs, some coaches talk the talk but when it comes to making you a custom plan & diet they cut and paste stuff they have given others.

    Remember if a coach has lot of clients then it doesn't exactly mean they are successful; it could be they are just "in vogue" at the moment and they have a high number of clients leaving and joining. Each person has 24 hours in their day, so a coach has to do their daily routine plus fit in their clients into that 24 hour too....a good coach will limit the number of clients they can take on to give each the desired time needed.

  4. #19
    Team El Torro
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,130
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Jordan peters is a great shout and a very nice lad.

    Smart as hell too....very smart.

  5. #20
    Mr Universe
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,395
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyBuilding101 View Post
    plus Paul is very selective of who he takes on too....if your not serious then dont waste his time as many others are waiting to be given a chance to be coached by him....

    Just to add, in general be very selective of who you work with and whether they will work to your needs, some coaches talk the talk but when it comes to making you a custom plan & diet they cut and paste stuff they have given others.

    Remember if a coach has lot of clients then it doesn't exactly mean they are successful; it could be they are just "in vogue" at the moment and they have a high number of clients leaving and joining. Each person has 24 hours in their day, so a coach has to do their daily routine plus fit in their clients into that 24 hour too....a good coach will limit the number of clients they can take on to give each the desired time needed.
    I had some info from a coach, I know a fair bit but wanted to progress to compete so its very specific I believe it's better to get advise from those that have been there but he wanted 400 quid for 2 skype sessions re training and diet....much as I want the advise too steep :(

  6. #21
    Team Lone-Wolf
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,653
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye666 View Post
    I had some info from a coach, I know a fair bit but wanted to progress to compete so its very specific I believe it's better to get advise from those that have been there but he wanted 400 quid for 2 skype sessions re training and diet....much as I want the advise too steep :(
    £400 for 2 skype sessions??? WTF, was he going to be naked in these sessions or something?

    There are more reasonable coaches that probably know a lot more than that guy, make a thread here and someone should be able to help.

    Paul is NOT taking on anymore clients from recent threads i have read

  7. #22
    Mr Universe
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,395
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyBuilding101 View Post
    £400 for 2 skype sessions??? WTF, was he going to be naked in these sessions or something?

    There are more reasonable coaches that probably know a lot more than that guy, make a thread here and someone should be able to help.

    Paul is NOT taking on anymore clients from recent threads i have read

    Lol I don't know if he was gonna be naked tbh I'd want his willy studded with diamonds too for that....however through and since writing this some one has pm me so hopefully fingers crossed !

  8. #23
    Team Lone-Wolf
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,653
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye666 View Post
    Lol I don't know if he was gonna be naked tbh I'd want his willy studded with diamonds too for that....however through and since writing this some one has pm me so hopefully fingers crossed !
    Diamonds on your c0ck....you like it rough dont you

    Glad you found help, but re-read my initial post and decide if that person is worth it or knows what he/she is talking about

  9. #24
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Suprakill4 View Post
    James Watts South Coast Champion. He is my coach and has worked wanders on my physique in the 11 we have worked together. Can contact me for his contact details if you like. 2 people off here started with him on Monday after seeing the progress i have made since being with him.
    Hi I've been looking for a trainer in the Kent area and stumbled across your conversation so I was wondering if you could forward me James details as well. I've googled him and I'm very impressed but can't find any way to contact him! Cheers

  10. #25
    Official Matrix Nutrition Rep
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    18,083
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSOS View Post
    Hi I've been looking for a trainer in the Kent area and stumbled across your conversation so I was wondering if you could forward me James details as well. I've googled him and I'm very impressed but can't find any way to contact him! Cheers
    What's your email address.

  11. #26
    Getting HUGE!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,887
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    I just started my 12 weeks program with conp and he seems to be well known on hear.

  12. #27
    ''Muff Diver''
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    125
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Get some pics up lad so we can see some possible potential

  13. #28
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Hi everybody!
    This is my first post here!

    I just moved to the UK and I'm looking for a trainer too. I live in London but I have no problem to move outside. @Suprakill4 could you please send me Paul's contact too?

    Cheers!

  14. #29
    Team El Torro
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,130
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigt85 View Post
    Hi everybody!
    This is my first post here!

    I just moved to the UK and I'm looking for a trainer too. I live in London but I have no problem to move outside. @Suprakill4 could you please send me Paul's contact too?

    Cheers!
    Speak to @Pscarb

    Hes always busy though.

    Try trainedbyjp (aka jordan peters) Paul would recommend him also id imagine

    I was using jordan myself before i took ill. Really knowledgeable guy, Brilliant coach.

  15. #30
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    times

    Re: bodybuilding coach in the uk?

    Thanks @alan_wilson.
    I will contact Jordan, so you had a good experience with him.
    For how long did he trained you?

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bodybuilding Coach - Birmingham (UK)
    By Michael_Chan168 in forum Losing Weight
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. Ever hired a coach?
    By Jalapa in forum Strength and Power
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.2.11 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:03 PM.