Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    almost there but almost knackered
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    leicester
    Posts
    2,728
    Liked
    times

    hygetropin dosage???????

    for a guy in his 40's still training hard (me)

    would 2iu daily for 4 days a week be of any benefit???

    i'm thinking because their in 8iu vials, so take 2 iu mon/tues...then 2iu thurs/fri....

    is this dose way too low? just thinking now i'm getting on a bit, boosting my failing natural hormone???

    any good? waste of dosh?


  2. #2
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,680
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Unless you are thinking of competing mate I don't think it would be worth the money TBH.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    5,559
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Quote Originally Posted by GHS View Post
    Unless you are thinking of competing mate I don't think it would be worth the money TBH.

    Why do you say this then GHS?
    You didn't rate it when you used it?

  4. #4
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,680
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChris View Post
    Why do you say this then GHS?
    You didn't rate it when you used it?
    When I was using 2iu a day for 6 months last year I didn't rate it mate no.

    I'd say a minimum of 4iu a day is a worth while dose.

    But for a 40 year old man who isn't planning to compete in my opinion its a waste of money.

  5. #5
    UK-Muscle Moderator and NABBA Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    32,283
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    age is a factor and GHS at 19 will fell nothing although Adlwer at 40 will get some results how pleased you are mate depends on your expectations.......give it a go...
    Sponsored By
    Cardiff Sports Nutrition

    SamsonAthletics

    If you want to know about Peptides what they are and how to use them check my basic guide out
    Dummies Guide to Peptides

    Online Coaching available

  6. #6
    almost there but almost knackered
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    leicester
    Posts
    2,728
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Quote Originally Posted by Pscarb View Post
    age is a factor and GHS at 19 will fell nothing although Adlwer at 40 will get some results how pleased you are mate depends on your expectations.......give it a go...
    cheers mate, you've just cost me a load of dosh

    ghs, i understand what your saying bro, see how you feel when you reach the big 40 tho

  7. #7
    Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new ar$ehole
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,735
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Tbh adey...Not having a dig at GHS but you cant take the advice from somebody who is 19 (on gh use as will be totally different) (No offence GHS mate)....You are at that age..lol...where even a steady dose of say 4iu eod will be beneficial to you.

    You will get a general feeling of well being and wont do you any harm after that bad time you have had with the leg mate.

    Pauls advice is always worth listening to as well.

  8. #8
    almost there but almost knackered
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    leicester
    Posts
    2,728
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Quote Originally Posted by pea head View Post
    Tbh adey...Not having a dig at GHS but you cant take the advice from somebody who is 19 (on gh use as will be totally different) (No offence GHS mate)....You are at that age..lol...where even a steady dose of say 4iu eod will be beneficial to you.

    You will get a general feeling of well being and wont do you any harm after that bad time you have had with the leg mate.

    Pauls advice is always worth listening to as well.
    cheers buddy, i'll drop you an e-mail tomoz.........

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hellbound
    Posts
    853
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Adlewar -

    I'm 45 and I've only been doing 1iu hgh every day for about 4 months (although I am doing a T+adex+hcg version of TRT as well). It's really just been an experiment for me that I believe has had a positive impact. When I have a few more $$$ to play with, I'll up it to 1iu day 1 + 2iu day 2 or 2iu ed.

    However, the one thing I won't be doing any time soon (ie never) will be coming off HGH (and in all likelihood the TRT too). Even at such a low dose, "at my age" I feel it really makes such an all-around difference to my quality of life.

    Enjoy.

  10. #10
    United > England
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,047
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldzero View Post
    However, the one thing I won't be doing any time soon (ie never) will be coming off HGH (and in all likelihood the TRT too). Even at such a low dose, "at my age" I feel it really makes such an all-around difference to my quality of life.

    Enjoy.
    in what sort of ways mate, can you elaborate??

  11. #11
    almost there but almost knackered
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    leicester
    Posts
    2,728
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo99 View Post
    in what sort of ways mate, can you elaborate??
    x2

  12. #12
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    184
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    I'm 48 and will be coming off my current cycle in a week or so (been 6 months on). I'm also contemplating running HRT with 250mg test ew and continue with my HGH (been on Hyges; 8iu eod). Might reduce the HGH dosage due to cost. So I'm keen to hear more from StoneColdZero.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hellbound
    Posts
    853
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    OK, here goes.

    First things first .... I spent about a month reading up on TRT / HRT protocols. The link below is the the most informative site that I found and my TRT / HGH is based primarily on what I found there.

    I have no affiliation to anything anywhere. But what I will say is that there are three doctors (that I know of) who are regulars on this forum. By "doctors" I mean people with real MDs from real medical schools, not "internet doctors". Read enough and you'll figure out who they are. They're very helpful.

    http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/mens-health-forum/


    This is what I came up with:

    Day 1 - .5 ml Sust 250 + 1iu hgh
    Day 2 - approx. .33mg liquid adex (tried various diff doses) + 1iu hgh
    Day 3 - 250 iu HCG + 1iu hgh
    Day 4 - 1iu hgh

    REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT .......

    (HGH use - only use it for all-round HRT properties, NOT for growth)

    Why?

    Sust for stabilized Test replacement, adex to control and manage E levels (therefore gyno issues too), hcg to maximize natural Test production (as well as other hormone benefits such as dhea, pregnenolone, etc).

    Started low on the Sust then increased until I got to 250mg. I started on the adex dose I'm at now, increased it slightly then lowered it again. The HCG dosage I've done from the start.

    That said, I had initially decided to run HGH. I can't be sure of where cause and effect is present in regard to a particular substance, but I have read the literature.

    The "quality of life" benefits? In no particular order ....

    Almost constant feeling of wellbeing.
    Deep, refreshing sleep.
    Less tiredness / more energy.
    Leaner / harder physique.
    Increased sex drive (remember mid-20s anyone?)
    Improved stamina.
    Visible fat loss around abs / middle - without diet or exercise change.
    Great workouts / great pumps (remember mid-20s anyone?)
    Increased strength.
    "Sharper" clearer mental processes.
    Chronic pain from old injuries (tears, fractures eg) probably decreased by about 75%.

    I genuinely feel like I did as a full-time competitive athlete in my mid-20s. Sometimes I feel so good I can hardly stand it!

    Don't know whether this is related or not BUT I've been getting a lot (lot) more attention / interest from women recently.

    Welll worth taking the time to check out the link above even if it takes a while to figure out what the hell they mean by some of the stuff.

    Anyway, hope this is the sort of thing you were looking for.
    Last edited by stonecoldzero; 30-11-2009 at 12:28 PM.

  14. #14
    United > England
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,047
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldzero View Post
    The "quality of life" benefits? In no particular order ....

    Almost constant feeling of wellbeing.
    Deep, refreshing sleep.
    Less tiredness / more energy.
    Leaner / harder physique.
    Increased sex drive (remember mid-20s anyone?)
    Improved stamina.
    Visible fat loss around abs / middle - without diet or exercise change.
    Great workouts / great pumps (remember mid-20s anyone?)
    Increased strength.
    "Sharper" clearer mental processes.
    Chronic pain from old injuries (tears, fractures eg) probably decreased by about 75%.

    I genuinely feel like I did as a full-time competitive athlete in my mid-20s. Sometimes I feel so good I can hardly stand it!

    Don't know whether this is related or not BUT I've been getting a lot (lot) more attention / interest from women recently.

    Welll worth taking the time to check out the link above even if it takes a while to figure out what the hell they mean by some of the stuff.

    Anyway, hope this is the sort of thing you were looking for.

    that does it for me, my fist 100iu will be here on Thursday

    4iu Mon-Fri with sat sun off
    will get 5 weeks for every 100iu in that case too

  15. #15
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    184
    Liked
    times

    Re: hygetropin dosage???????

    thanks mate
    so in a nutshell
    250mg test ew
    1iu HGH ed
    HCG
    an AI

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. want to share this with you (if u are interested in hygetropin)
    By magick69 in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-02-2014, 04:53 PM
  2. HGH Welts - Hygetropin
    By mark831 in forum Muscle Research Peptides
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 22-08-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. Test cyp, weekly dosage?
    By bigste in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 18-03-2008, 07:30 PM
  4. Molecular Nutrition XFactor
    By XPS in forum Supplementation
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 15-01-2008, 06:17 PM
  5. Scientific study into pre-contest dieting
    By leeston in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-06-2007, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.2.11 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:18 AM.