Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 261
Like Tree402Likes

Thread: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

  1. #1
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,316
    Liked
    1442 times

    why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    I DONT WANT AN ARGUEMENT / RACIST ARGUMENT I JUST WANT ADVICE / TO VENT.

    iv been seeing a nice indian girl for a couple of weeks now nothing serious just chilling out having fun having a few dates etc, my dad saw us on a date and just said nice to see im happy etc we get on really well.
    she hasnt told her dad about me as apparently he would kick her out for "seeing a white boy" turns out her brother is mates with my brother and got told about us and came to my place of work to "warn me away". he swiftly got told to fk off by me and then my assistant manager came over to assist me in telling him to fk off.

    was talking to my mum about it and she was absolutely shocked at the general attitude her family have towards a guy they have never even met, i have a decent job drive a decent car and have my **** together. if it was reversed and a white dad wouldnt let his daughter date a black man it would be a major deal but because im white it just seems ok ?.

    everyone iv spoken to has just said "thats just the way it is" just seems wrong to me
    BigTrev, pumpster, shotgun and 3 others like this.

  2. #2
    HDU
    HDU is offline
    Getting HUGE!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    1,903
    Liked
    414 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    I think it's a traditional culture thing mate, to do with their pride and what not, like a eager thing, obviously still stuck in the old ages

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,154
    Liked
    6271 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by gycraig View Post
    I DONT WANT AN ARGUEMENT / RACIST ARGUMENT I JUST WANT ADVICE / TO VENT.

    iv been seeing a nice indian girl for a couple of weeks now nothing serious just chilling out having fun having a few dates etc, my dad saw us on a date and just said nice to see im happy etc we get on really well.
    she hasnt told her dad about me as apparently he would kick her out for "seeing a white boy" turns out her brother is mates with my brother and got told about us and came to my place of work to "warn me away". he swiftly got told to fk off by me and then my assistant manager came over to assist me in telling him to fk off.

    was talking to my mum about it and she was absolutely shocked at the general attitude her family have towards a guy they have never even met, i have a decent job drive a decent car and have my **** together. if it was reversed and a white dad wouldnt let his daughter date a black man it would be a major deal but because im white it just seems ok ?.

    everyone iv spoken to has just said "thats just the way it is" just seems wrong to me
    because shell probably get killed for seeing you, or you may get killed for seeing here, and I don't mean a slap. I mean killed, some people take that stuff very serious, so unless you want to marry the girl. don't get involved in the family honour sh1t cause it will get you fcuked
    fitrut, sham, littlesimon and 6 others like this.

  4. #4
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,013
    Liked
    1455 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by gycraig View Post
    I DONT WANT AN ARGUEMENT / RACIST ARGUMENT I JUST WANT ADVICE / TO VENT.

    iv been seeing a nice indian girl for a couple of weeks now nothing serious just chilling out having fun having a few dates etc, my dad saw us on a date and just said nice to see im happy etc we get on really well.
    she hasnt told her dad about me as apparently he would kick her out for "seeing a white boy" turns out her brother is mates with my brother and got told about us and came to my place of work to "warn me away". he swiftly got told to fk off by me and then my assistant manager came over to assist me in telling him to fk off.

    was talking to my mum about it and she was absolutely shocked at the general attitude her family have towards a guy they have never even met, i have a decent job drive a decent car and have my **** together. if it was reversed and a white dad wouldnt let his daughter date a black man it would be a major deal but because im white it just seems ok ?.

    everyone iv spoken to has just said "thats just the way it is" just seems wrong to me
    Its right mate we have to put up with its just the way it is. If it was the other way round and your family were warnin her off cuz of her colour then the police would soon be involved.

    Tell em in india u may of listend but here we r free to do as we please when it comes to relationships.

  5. #5
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,316
    Liked
    1442 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zack amin View Post
    because shell probably get killed for seeing you, or you may get killed for seeing here, and I don't mean a slap. I mean killed, some people take that stuff very serious, so unless you want to marry the girl. don't get involved in the family honour sh1t cause it will get you fcuked
    but why is this ok in the uk ?? if they only want there daughter to only date indians stay in india ?
    Fatstuff, pumpster, ASOC5 and 2 others like this.

  6. #6
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    73
    Liked
    36 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Yep. You've got a good point.

    People think because typically "it's a white man's world" etc etc, that it's OK to give us sh*t and call us whatever they feel like and it's OK.

    It's water off a duck's back to me though, I wouldn't let it bother you, as long as you both are happy - that's what matters.

  7. #7
    Four Thieves Vinegar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bridgnorth
    Posts
    1,300
    Liked
    1057 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Yeah mate its more of a culture thing, but its still racist. A friend of ours was seeing a Muslim girl he is black and non religious. To say the sh1t hit the fan would be an understatement. Most fundamentally religious backgrounds you will find are very racist. Its clan mentality in its purest form.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,154
    Liked
    6271 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by gycraig View Post
    but why is this ok in the uk ?? if you want to only date indians stay in india ?
    fcuk you asking me for am not indian ask her. its her family and her coulture. not all of them are like that, but most Indians are well to do people want doctors and stuff for the daughters etc, she may even be engaged or expected to marry someone else,

    so why make life hard for yourself or her, it aint you that might get beaten , well it maybe you, personally wouldn't bother, loads of chicks out there, why make the headacke.

    loads of other indian birds who love white guys

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    8,500
    Liked
    8071 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Cos white people have bigger willys than Indians they don't like it.

    That's why white people aren't a fan of them black folk

  10. #10
    On the never ending road to recovery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    827
    Liked
    236 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    what a load a bs... her father must be a d!ck....

  11. #11
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,316
    Liked
    1442 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zack amin View Post
    fcuk you asking me for am not indian ask her. its her family and her coulture. not all of them are like that, but most Indians are well to do people want doctors and stuff for the daughters etc, she may even be engaged or expected to marry someone else,

    so why make life hard for yourself or her, it aint you that might get beaten , well it maybe you, personally wouldn't bother, loads of chicks out there, why make the headacke.

    loads of other indian birds who love white guys
    i reallised how it came out and changed it before u quoted me :P sorry dude

  12. #12
    Poor Spectacle Choice
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,798
    Liked
    3506 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zack amin View Post
    because shell probably get killed for seeing you, or you may get killed for seeing here, and I don't mean a slap. I mean killed, some people take that stuff very serious, so unless you want to marry the girl. don't get involved in the family honour sh1t cause it will get you fcuked
    What religion would that apply too? Ive not heard about it in Muslim communities would it be specific to other religions?
    zack amin and AleisterCrowley like this.
    To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra; "Scooby Dooby Do"-Scooby Do; "Yaba Daba Doo!"-Fred Flintstone

  13. #13
    HDU
    HDU is offline
    Getting HUGE!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    1,903
    Liked
    414 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
    What religion would that apply too? Ive not heard about it in Muslim communities would it be specific to other religions?
    To be honest it doesn't matter it's down to the family and how strong their belief is. You can have Muslims that are extremely un religious but Muslims I.e they gamble, drink etc etc

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,154
    Liked
    6271 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
    What religion would that apply too? Ive not heard about it in Muslim communities would it be specific to other religions?
    was that sarcasm with a hint of racism I detected?
    sham, h901, Sub-Zero and 2 others like this.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,508
    Liked
    1203 times

    Re: why are indians allowed to be racist ?

    Maybe its not the colour of your skin? maybe they just think your a massive tw4t.
    engllishboy, wacko, lukeee and 8 others like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Am i racist
    By banjodeano in forum General Conversation
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE SITE JABS ARE ALLOWED AND NOT ALLOWED?
    By anabolic ant in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 23-01-2012, 09:17 AM
  3. Chinese, pizza or indians?????
    By lumix in forum General Conversation
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 10:06 AM
  4. I’m not racist but…
    By Gent in forum General Conversation
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:50 AM.