Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    86
    Liked
    times

    Contraception help needed

    Turning this muscle building forum into a NHS sexual help clinic haha

    Anyway my partner and I are sexually active but in all modesty we don't agree to a child till we're officially settled. Being a man, I strongly disagree with condoms. We've looked into implants etc but wanted your advice on what would be the safest contraception for her? With least side effects? Cheers

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,506
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    Good as excuse as any to take sh1t loads of steroids...get full of tren and test and kiss goodbye to having a kid

  3. #3
    gym addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    CHESTERFIELD
    Posts
    1,077
    Liked
    times

    Contraception help needed

    My misses has a mariner coil fitted. She hasn't fell pregnant plus she doesn't have periods :-)))))

  4. #4
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    86
    Liked
    times

    Contraception help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by HAWKUS View Post
    Good as excuse as any to take sh1t loads of steroids...get full of tren and test and kiss goodbye to having a kid
    Cheers but we do plan to have children in the future! Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Maggs View Post
    My misses has a mariner coil fitted. She hasn't fell pregnant plus she doesn't have periods :-)))))
    Cheers for that buddy. Is this a safe bet?

  5. #5
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    177
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    just use a fkin condom, is it really worth going through all the trouble of an implant? plus messing around with the menstrual cycle has side effects.

  6. #6
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    86
    Liked
    times

    Contraception help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostspike View Post
    just use a fkin condom, is it really worth going through all the trouble of an implant? plus messing around with the menstrual cycle has side effects.
    Looking for an alternative mate

  7. #7
    gym addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    CHESTERFIELD
    Posts
    1,077
    Liked
    times

    Contraception help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Maniac View Post
    Cheers but we do plan to have children in the future! Haha


    Cheers for that buddy. Is this a safe bet?
    Yeah it's safer than the pill as my misses fell pregnant while on the pill! She's had the coil fitted 2&half years and not fell pregnant. Suppose if u want to be even safer u could talk her into anal???? ;-)

  8. #8
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    86
    Liked
    times

    Contraception help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Maggs View Post
    Yeah it's safer than the pill as my misses fell pregnant while on the pill! She's had the coil fitted 2&half years and not fell pregnant. Suppose if u want to be even safer u could talk her into anal???? ;-)
    LOL cheers and no comment

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    781
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    My mrs got preggers on the pill when i was on a gram of test haha

    no babies up the bum !!

  10. #10
    veiny
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Forests of Sussex
    Posts
    1,287
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Maniac View Post
    Turning this muscle building forum into a NHS sexual help clinic haha

    Anyway my partner and I are sexually active but in all modesty we don't agree to a child till we're officially settled. Being a man, I strongly disagree with condoms. We've looked into implants etc but wanted your advice on what would be the safest contraception for her? With least side effects? Cheers
    I`m surprised she even wants to have sex with you if that's your attitude. Wow.

  11. #11
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    173
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    Just have sex standing up!!

  12. #12
    Gobby
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    10,826
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus87 View Post
    I`m surprised she even wants to have sex with you if that's your attitude. Wow.
    This. Being a man? If you were being a man you would take equal responsibility and not force her intomessing up her hormones for years just because you don't like a bit of inconvenience.....believe me the pill is bloody inconvenient.....

    For the record II'd go with a non hormonal coil.....2-5 years and unlikely to mess her up. The I jection gave me horrible side effects... (acne and weird weight gain)


  13. #13
    Looking Freaky
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chesvegas
    Posts
    779
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Maniac View Post
    Looking for an alternative mate
    Dont have sex then or grow up and rubber up

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    775
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by HAWKUS View Post
    Good as excuse as any to take sh1t loads of steroids...get full of tren and test and kiss goodbye to having a kid
    not always the case, my friend was taking 5ml+ a week of gear and naps and fathered two kids

    for the topic, jus pull out

  15. #15
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Montrose, Scotland
    Posts
    2,892
    Liked
    times

    Re: Contraception help needed

    The biscuit tin method, though only really practical if she is taller than you.

    You have sex standing up with you on top of a biscuit tin filled with pebbles. When the tin starts to rattle, she kicks it from under you.

    Serious answer: go to the family planning clinic together and discuss the various options with a professional.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TRT for contraception
    By B4PJS in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 17-05-2013, 05:26 PM
  2. Female Contraception
    By Sambuca in forum Supplementation and AAS
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 04:02 PM
  3. testosterone male contraception
    By stone14 in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 30-01-2012, 02:13 PM
  4. Contraception
    By Mrdaveyk in forum Personal Care & Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 19-11-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. nolva and contraception
    By Delhi in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-06-2008, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.2.11 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:40 AM.