Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 86
  1. #61
    Extreme Labs Sponsor

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    11,170
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by Zara-Leoni View Post
    Do you actually have a life outside the internet?

    Its exciting for you eh? Someone trying to start an argument with me. I mean.... you tried it once, then bottled it and repped me trying to make friends again so must be a bit of a buzz for you comments like that. I'd sympathise, but I've no idea how it feels to be such a coward
    lol, another nice try. From what i have learnt recently about you, i really don't care what you say anymore. I have zero respect for you. Only thing you have against me is that i post too much. Never mind ay??

  2. #62
    Eating like a sumo, training like a spartan!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    667
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Blowing bubbles???



  3. #63
    Newbie Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    i reckon they belong to you mate

  4. #64
    Mr Olympia
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by jw007 View Post
    So if the parameters were changed, and my mate and myself were blowing bubbles in a pub

    If i stole or smashed bubbles he claimed as his own, what rights would he have to legitimatly drop me???

    WHos bubbles are they??

    Surely the law must encompass this
    Just got images of Joe and someone like Bigkiwi standing in the boozer at the bar blowing bubbles and then one bursting the others bubble and the ensuing punch up.

    Locals just looking on in bemusement.

  5. #65
    The Devil told me to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    bedfordshire
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by jw007 View Post


    That made me laugh

    You know my posts well mate

    However, on this occasion, there is no underlying meaning, no alterior posting issues going on and no sly connotations

    I am genuinely interested

    However, Granted, as my Daughter is person in question, Indeed I am aware i have zero property rights and zero possesions of my own any more.

    So if the parameters were changed, and my mate and myself were blowing bubbles in a pub

    If i stole or smashed bubbles he claimed as his own, what rights would he have to legitimatly drop me???

    WHos bubbles are they??

    Surely the law must encompass this
    I have carefully studied law books and case law on this subject for 24hrs now, instead of eating, sleeping and going gym and i may have found your answer

    The bubbles do not belong to anyone, therefore no offence of criminal damage or theft can take place.
    Nobody can claim owership of the air that fills the bubbles, you can claim ownership of the bubble solution but only up untill the point you begin to expand the solution with air. Because you blow the bubble up knowing that this will lead to the almost immediate destruction of the bubble, therfore as the owner of the solution by commiting the act of blowing up the bubble you are relinquishing all rights of ownership as you know this act will lead to the immediate demise of the aformentioned bubble.
    The only way you could retain the bubble as your own tangable property is if you blew it into an enviroment which would accomdate the bubble in tact for a responable peroid of time.

  6. #66
    Hypno Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    14,525
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    I can't believe this thread is 5 pages long.

    I read the first 3 or so posts and then actually realised what I was doing. So have stopped reading and instead decided to clean my gym floor.

    Sad Sad Sad people.

    ALL negged.

    Ministry of Fitness - The best gym in Bristol cos I own it.

    'If you cannot see the road then you make one'

  7. #67
    Looking Freaky
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    710
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Considering the mere existance of this thread (not to mention the contents) it is clear.

    You cannot own bubbles.

    Bubbles own you.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ashford
    Posts
    5,659
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    They are your daughters bubbles! Your bang out of order for smashing them, it was her huff and puff that blew them up and you gave it as a gift!

    You should hang your head in shame and let her shoot you in the nuts with a super soaker water thingie!

  9. #69
    sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ʇunɔ ʇɥƃıɹ ɐ ʞool noʎ ʇǝq
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London innit
    Posts
    1,349
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    In Soviet Russia, bubbles blow you.

  10. #70
    HULK SMASH!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A BIG STEEL CONTAINMENT CELL (when captured)
    Posts
    8,963
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim206152 View Post
    I have carefully studied law books and case law on this subject for 24hrs now, instead of eating, sleeping and going gym and i may have found your answer

    The bubbles do not belong to anyone, therefore no offence of criminal damage or theft can take place.
    Nobody can claim owership of the air that fills the bubbles, you can claim ownership of the bubble solution but only up untill the point you begin to expand the solution with air. Because you blow the bubble up knowing that this will lead to the almost immediate destruction of the bubble, therfore as the owner of the solution by commiting the act of blowing up the bubble you are relinquishing all rights of ownership as you know this act will lead to the immediate demise of the aformentioned bubble.
    The only way you could retain the bubble as your own tangable property is if you blew it into an enviroment which would accomdate the bubble in tact for a responable peroid of time.
    So would that apply to balloons then??

    Can I burst other peoples balloons?? If i go to a party, legitimately i can pop all the balloons to release the trapped air that im being deprived off???

    Or does fact that balloon shell is rubber and last longer than said bubble indeed make a difference

    confused now
    HALF MAN...... HALF AMAZING

    Who needs superman when you got ME!!

  11. #71
    HULK SMASH!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A BIG STEEL CONTAINMENT CELL (when captured)
    Posts
    8,963
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitch View Post
    Just got images of Joe and someone like Bigkiwi standing in the boozer at the bar blowing bubbles and then one bursting the others bubble and the ensuing punch up.

    Locals just looking on in bemusement.
    LMFAO

    I wouldnt dream of touching any of BigKiwis Bubbles, fckers a giant

    (not that being big makes you hard and all that, but i certainly wouldnt be testing out theory anything soon)
    HALF MAN...... HALF AMAZING

    Who needs superman when you got ME!!

  12. #72
    If its clean its good to go™
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North East - UK
    Posts
    3,096
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by jw007 View Post
    This is prob a complete waste of bandwidth

    But, other day I was blowing bubbles with my daughter, we were both using one of those bubble mixture things each!!!

    Anyway, of course my bubbles were far superior to hers (obviously lol)

    But I digress..

    As she blew her bubbles out, and they were floating down towards floor to instant destruction....

    On way down, I caught a few of her bubbles with my "bubble stick blower"

    I also smashed a few of her bubbles, to which I recieved the indignant chastisation "DADDY, DO NOT TOUCH MY BUBBLES"

    This got me thinking????

    Whos bubbles are they???

    I mean she was blowing them in my house, does she own them from creation all way thro to imminent destrruction when hit floor??

    Or once in air do they belong to anyone???

    Reason I ask, Is because if they are hers and im smashing them, then that is criminal damage is it not???

    Also you could argure they are going to pop anyway?? But that is like saying a terminal illness victim with a week to go, killing them is stil murder even tho you know they are going to die anyway??

    SO can I legitimately smash and catch those bubbles or are they still her property until they burst??



    Ps

    I know I need to get out more lol
    She's a bairn mate do what you want with them

    We have a bubble machine.. you checked one of those bad boyes out mate?

    You can then both smash them all in

  13. #73
    HULK SMASH!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A BIG STEEL CONTAINMENT CELL (when captured)
    Posts
    8,963
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by EssexMalRider View Post
    Considering the mere existance of this thread (not to mention the contents) it is clear.

    You cannot own bubbles.

    Bubbles own you.
    So im a bubble Biatch??

    That what your saying??

    Quote Originally Posted by lukeee View Post
    They are your daughters bubbles! Your bang out of order for smashing them, it was her huff and puff that blew them up and you gave it as a gift!

    You should hang your head in shame and let her shoot you in the nuts with a super soaker water thingie!
    In my defence, they were better than mine if im honest, so I can claim dimisished responsability and jealous rage
    HALF MAN...... HALF AMAZING

    Who needs superman when you got ME!!

  14. #74
    HULK SMASH!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A BIG STEEL CONTAINMENT CELL (when captured)
    Posts
    8,963
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by mick_the_brick View Post
    She's a bairn mate do what you want with them

    We have a bubble machine.. you checked one of those bad boyes out mate?

    You can then both smash them all in
    But who owns those bubbles??

    What if we are in park with our bubble machine, merrily smashing our joint bubbles amd some fckin Ginger p1ssy smelling kid comes over and decides to join in?

    Lets forget for min hes a dirty ginger p1ssy scumbag and deserves a good beating anyway, and pretend hes a normal decent 4 yr old lkid with normal follicles

    Does he deserve thrashing?? can i get the fcker arrested??
    HALF MAN...... HALF AMAZING

    Who needs superman when you got ME!!

  15. #75
    If its clean its good to go™
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North East - UK
    Posts
    3,096
    Liked
    times

    Re: Bubbles??? Who owns them????

    Quote Originally Posted by jw007 View Post
    But who owns those bubbles??

    What if we are in park with our bubble machine, merrily smashing our joint bubbles amd some fckin Ginger p1ssy smelling kid comes over and decides to join in?

    Lets forget for min hes a dirty ginger p1ssy scumbag and deserves a good beating anyway, and pretend hes a normal decent 4 yr old lkid with normal follicles

    Does he deserve thrashing?? can i get the fcker arrested??
    It's your daughter she owns what you own..

    You know this deepdown Joe.. so stop f.cuking with her bubbles

    Well if he's not your offspring.. (you never know ) - not the ginge BTW.. therefore he has no legitimit (sp) right to be muscling in on your bubble fun.. arrested - I for one would never involve the law as you know.

    But a thrashing.. yep I see that as a suitable punishment TBH.

 

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. slin pin air bubbles
    By dazzla in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 05:12 AM
  2. What's the best Syringe type for avoiding Bubbles???
    By KnackersYard in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 11:51 AM
  3. bubbles in syringe?
    By JUICERWALES in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 19-11-2009, 05:40 PM
  4. should GHRP-6 froth (produce bubbles) ?
    By Northern Rocker in forum Muscle Research Peptides
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 16-11-2009, 01:05 PM
  5. lots of little bubbles
    By Frijiman in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.3.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:35 AM.