Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 820
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

  1. #1
    CJ
    CJ is online now
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    3,773
    Liked
    1998 times

    CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    So not been on for a while but a few of you may remember my first cycle journals (tbol only etc) back in 2011 !!??

    Some guys on here I miss so I thought I'd share my last 6 ish weeks til show day

    Been training 2 1/2 years and am currently bring prepared by Paul Scarborough @pscarb for ukbff Leeds and the Plymouth show a week after.

    Happy to answer all questions but keep aas usage to pms, due to being lucky enough to be sponsored by maxiraw.

    Scott Francis got me on the right road (dutchscott) and I made huge transformations with his workouts. He got me into great condition.

    Currently 90.2kg @ 5' 7''

    Start pic from 2 1/2 years ago



    Here are a few pics of progress

    Jan -April bucking pics ( working with Dave crosland aka bigbear)







    Current condition,





    Last edited by CJ; 08-08-2012 at 07:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Un Naturale
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PERMA BULKER
    Posts
    21,161
    Liked
    26844 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    first in boooyaaaah lol
    " To forge ahead through pain and weakness, to battle on regardless of how futile it seems is the viking way and by odin. No warrior gives in, its not honourable"

    "I'll die before i fall, dont try to save me" Lost prophets

    #Perma Bulker ..

  3. #3
    Un Naturale
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PERMA BULKER
    Posts
    21,161
    Liked
    26844 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    We miss you on here too bro, and if anyone else who doesnt know you on here wishes to learn from an absolute top bloke who has gone from way below average physique wise to something pretty fcukin outstanding in such a short space of time , they really need to be in here and support you till the end..

    i never personally stop bieng gobsmacked at your progress bro , your attitude , your committment, your learned knowledge and obviously the help you have enlisted in getting you were you are..

    people can learn a lot from you and this journal im sure of it, i know i fcukin will X
    " To forge ahead through pain and weakness, to battle on regardless of how futile it seems is the viking way and by odin. No warrior gives in, its not honourable"

    "I'll die before i fall, dont try to save me" Lost prophets

    #Perma Bulker ..

  4. #4
    CJ
    CJ is online now
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    3,773
    Liked
    1998 times
    Quote Originally Posted by flinty90 View Post
    We miss you on here too bro, and if anyone else who doesnt know you on here wishes to learn from an absolute top bloke who has gone from way below average physique wise to something pretty fcukin outstanding in such a short space of time , they really need to be in here and support you till the end..

    i never personally stop bieng gobsmacked at your progress bro , your attitude , your committment, your learned knowledge and obviously the help you have enlisted in getting you were you are..

    people can learn a lot from you and this journal im sure of it, i know i fcukin will X
    Glad to have you on board buddy....supported my from the very start
    flinty90 likes this.

  5. #5
    Mr Universe
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    8,307
    Liked
    1020 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    Flintys talking sh1te as usual, hes a midget bloke who shags sheep in his spare time...

    hey CJ... miss me x

  6. #6
    Un Naturale
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PERMA BULKER
    Posts
    21,161
    Liked
    26844 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Glad to have you on board buddy....supported my from the very start
    well you inspired me then and still do mate like you wouldnt understand, just wish i had the committment and work rate you have had as we have eally trained for about the same time frame...

    unfortunately i had a lot more fat to start with lol.. and your genetics seem far superior haha

    i will continue to support you till the end bro !!!
    " To forge ahead through pain and weakness, to battle on regardless of how futile it seems is the viking way and by odin. No warrior gives in, its not honourable"

    "I'll die before i fall, dont try to save me" Lost prophets

    #Perma Bulker ..

  7. #7
    I <3 Cheeseburgers
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    7,575
    Liked
    5005 times
    Ah subbed good luck with it hope your last 6 weeks go well!
    TeamTaffy'sTaffette
    AKA THE DIRTY HOOKER PIRATE


  8. #8
    Un Naturale
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PERMA BULKER
    Posts
    21,161
    Liked
    26844 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyphantom View Post
    Flintys talking sh1te as usual, hes a midget bloke who shags sheep in his spare time...

    hey CJ... miss me x
    LOL awww Phantom i see from your avi you still dont fit into that all in onesy you are wearing lol X
    Greyphantom likes this.
    " To forge ahead through pain and weakness, to battle on regardless of how futile it seems is the viking way and by odin. No warrior gives in, its not honourable"

    "I'll die before i fall, dont try to save me" Lost prophets

    #Perma Bulker ..

  9. #9
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,475
    Liked
    3477 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    I've nipped over to "the other place" on a few occasions and had a peep through your journal. You've made a very impressive transformation. Good luck with the show, hope it all goes well for you



  10. #10
    CJ
    CJ is online now
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    3,773
    Liked
    1998 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyphantom View Post
    Flintys talking sh1te as usual, hes a midget bloke who shags sheep in his spare time...

    hey CJ... miss me x
    Hey bigyun .... always miss you mate ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaywoodham View Post
    Ah subbed good luck with it hope your last 6 weeks go well!
    Glad to have you on board

    Quote Originally Posted by flinty90 View Post
    well you inspired me then and still do mate like you wouldnt understand, just wish i had the committment and work rate you have had as we have eally trained for about the same time frame...

    unfortunately i had a lot more fat to start with lol.. and your genetics seem far superior haha

    i will continue to support you till the end bro !!!
    As always, really appreciated bud

    Quote Originally Posted by ANGLIK View Post
    I've nipped over to "the other place" on a few occasions and had a peep through your journal. You've made a very impressive transformation. Good luck with the show, hope it all goes well for you
    Thanks for the words anglik, hope all is well with you

  11. #11
    Mr Universe
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    8,307
    Liked
    1020 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by flinty90 View Post
    LOL awww Phantom i see from your avi you still dont fit into that all in onesy you are wearing lol X
    the girl in the shop said they were all the rage and I looked good... you saying she was lying
    flinty90 likes this.

  12. #12
    CJ
    CJ is online now
    EFBB Winner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    3,773
    Liked
    1998 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyphantom View Post
    the girl in the shop said they were all the rage and I looked good... you saying she was lying
    You not meant to wear it 24/7 though chunk
    Greyphantom likes this.

  13. #13
    Mr Universe
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    8,307
    Liked
    1020 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    You not meant to wear it 24/7 though chunk
    but... but... you said you liked iiiiitttt.... *runs of sobbing*

  14. #14
    Un Naturale
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PERMA BULKER
    Posts
    21,161
    Liked
    26844 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyphantom View Post
    the girl in the shop said they were all the rage and I looked good... you saying she was lying
    Not at all bro, when you grow into it it will look great, only thing i picture missing whenever i see it is the straps you hang down from the door frame to bounce up and down in , like a baby bouncer thing pmsl X
    Greyphantom likes this.
    " To forge ahead through pain and weakness, to battle on regardless of how futile it seems is the viking way and by odin. No warrior gives in, its not honourable"

    "I'll die before i fall, dont try to save me" Lost prophets

    #Perma Bulker ..

  15. #15
    Un Naturale
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PERMA BULKER
    Posts
    21,161
    Liked
    26844 times

    Re: CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

    Hey CJ as my journal is soooo popular lol and i have a few new lads that seem keen in there i have posted a link to this journal bro so you get them to come look ...
    " To forge ahead through pain and weakness, to battle on regardless of how futile it seems is the viking way and by odin. No warrior gives in, its not honourable"

    "I'll die before i fall, dont try to save me" Lost prophets

    #Perma Bulker ..

 

 
Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. new from plymouth
    By ADZ7 in forum Welcome Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 30-03-2010, 10:11 PM
  2. mr plymouth
    By steppy78 in forum General Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. hi from plymouth
    By steppy78 in forum Welcome Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 11:34 AM
  4. Hello from Plymouth
    By simondevonuk in forum General Conversation
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 18-05-2008, 09:19 AM
  5. any one from plymouth
    By SJCCLIFF in forum General Conversation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-03-2006, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:19 AM.